The group is comprised of two seperate entities and sites.
The first, in the centre of Angers: the lycée, the general and technical high school. Students from the ages of 15 to 18 prepare for the Baccaluréat.
The second, on the campus at Belle-Beille: the Campus Sacré-Coeur La Salle. Students aged from 18 to 22 continue their studies in higher education.
Extracurricular Activites and Sport
The lycée offers all students the possibility to participate in an extra-curricular activity, on Thursdays from 15.30 to 17.15, such as:
- Musical Theatre
- Sport (dance, rugby, scuba diving...)
- Aviation (Aeronautical Initiation Certificate)
Angers, jewel of the Loire Valley (a UNESCO world heritage site), is easily accessible from Paris by train (1h30), or by car (3h), and is one hour from the airports of Nantes and Tours. The Lycée Sacré Coeur La Salle (SCLS) is situated in the heart of the historic town centre, on the banks of the River Maine. It is 15 minutes walk from the train station and is served by both the bus and tram. Angers, a significant city in terms of population, culture, and history :
- Home to Angers Castle, the Jean-Lurçat Museum, the David d'Angers Museum, Saint-Martin's Collegiate Church
- Premiers Plans Film Festival, the Accroche-Coeurs street performance festival, and the African Cinema Festival
- Food'Angers wine and gastronomy festival, Made in Angers spotlight on business and innovation, Connected Week spotlight on technology (Angers hosted the World Electronics Forum in 2017)
Voted the number one town in France to live in, Angers is a green, dynamic, and pleasant city with a population of 40,000 students.