The group is composed of three separate entities and sites.
- The first, in the city center of Angers: General and Technical Sacré Coeur La Salle High School. Students aged 15 to 18 prepare for the French Baccalaureate.
- The second, next to the high school: Sacré-Cœur la Salle Primary School. The pupils are between 3 and 10 years old.
- The third, on the university campus in Belle-Beille: Sacré-Coeur La Salle Campus. Students aged from 18 to 22 continue their studies in higher education.
Extracurricular Activites and Sport
The high school offers all students the possibility to participate in an extra-curricular activity, on Thursdays from 3.30 pm to 5.15 pm, such as:
- Musical Theatre
- Sport (dance, rugby, scuba diving...)
- Aviation (Aeronautical Initiation Certificate)
- Contemporary music
- Festival Premiers Plans
Angers, jewel of the Loire Valley (a UNESCO world heritage site), is easily accessible from Paris by train (1h30), or by car (3h), and is one hour from the airports of Nantes and Tours. The Lycée Sacré Coeur La Salle (SCLS) is situated in the heart of the historic town centre, on the banks of the River Maine. It is 15 minutes walk from the train station and is served by both the bus and tram. Angers, a significant city in terms of population, culture, and history :
- Home to Angers Castle, the Jean-Lurçat Museum, the David d'Angers Museum, Saint-Martin's Collegiate Church
- Premiers Plans Film Festival, the Accroche-Coeurs street performance festival, and the African Cinema Festival
- Food'Angers wine and gastronomy festival, Made in Angers spotlight on business and innovation, Connected Week spotlight on technology (Angers hosted the World Electronics Forum in 2017)
Voted the number one town in France to live in, Angers is a green, dynamic, and pleasant city with a population of 40,000 students.