International Trips and Exchanges
- Bolivia (Santa Cruz): cultural, linguistic and exchanged trip
- Canada (Nipissing): twinned with Nipissing University
- Canada (Shawinigan): twinned with Shawinigan Lake School
- China (Beijing & Shanghai): cultural and linguistic travel
- France (Strasbourg): cultural and educational travel
- Germany (Ösnabruk): twinned with Angelaschule High School
- Germany (Berlin): cultural and linguistic travel
- Mali (Bamako): working friendship with Notre Dame du Niger Girls High School since 1986
- Poland (Lodz): twinned with Baczynski High School.
- Russia (Saint Petersburg & Aleksandrov & Moscow): twinned cultural, linguistic and exchanged trip
- Spain (Valladolid): with IESO Sagrada Corazon High School & el Grial Primary School
- Turkey (Istanbul): ongoing partnership with Saint Joseph Hish School
- USA (Houston, Texas): twinned with West Side High School
Studying in France
Studying in France allows a young international student to be immersed in the French culture and the French education system. The baccalauréat is well-known internationally and will pave the way to higher education.
Partnered with AFS
Each year, the SCLS group hosts between 10 and 20 students from other countries, who wish to pass a year studying in France, possible thanks to our association with AFS Live Without Borders. The students are placed in a class appropriate to their age, and follow the corresponding curriculum. Certain AFS students also choose to take the baccalauréat, with success. The young ASFers can benefit from all the activities proposed by the school.
Hosted by a French family
A selection of French families are keen to share their everyday life, allowing the student to develop strong ties with the country and be truly immersed in the French culture.
The SCLS group has access to a state of the art boarding facility that can house around sixty girls or boys.
Remarkable accessibility and a positive immersion are the principle advantages provided by the SCLS group, insuring each international student has a successful and fulfilling trip.