International Trips and Exchanges
- Poland (Lodz): twinned with Baczynski High School.
- Spain (Valladolid): twinned with IESO Sagrada Familia High School.
- Germany (Ösnabruk): twinned with Angelaschule High School.
- Canada (British Columbia): twinned with Shanwigan Lake School.
- USA (Houston, Texas): exchange with Bellaire High School.
- Scotland: cultural and linguistic trip travelling from Edinburgh to Glasgow.
- Belgium: educational trip to Brussels.
- Ireland: cultural and linguistic trip travelling from the east coast to the west coast.
- Italy: cultural trip to Venice and Tuscany.
- Mali (Bamako): our school has had a working friendship with Notre Dame du Niger Girls High School since 1986
Studying in France
Studying in France allows a young international student to be immersed in the French culture and the French education system. The baccalauréat is well-known internationally and will pave the way to higher education.
Partnered with AFS
Each year, the SCLS group hosts between 10 and 20 students from other countries, who wish to pass a year studying in France, possible thanks to our association with AFS Live Without Borders. The students are placed in a class appropriate to their age, and follow the corresponding curriculum. Certain AFS students also choose to take the baccalauréat, with success. The young ASFers can benefit from all the activities proposed by the school.
Hosted by a French family
A selection of French families are keen to share their everyday life, allowing the student to develop strong ties with the country and be truly immersed in the French culture.
The SCLS group has access to a state of the art boarding facility that can house around sixty girls or boys.
Remarkable accessibility and a positive immersion are the principle advantages provided by the SCLS group, insuring each international student has a successful and fulfilling trip.